Below are Federal Register Notices published by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for the year. Selected Federal Register Notices may also appear under various topical areas on this USPTO website.
For a complete, searchable database of Federal Register Notices in PDF, XML, and accessible HTML formats, please visit http://www.regulations.gov(link is external).
- Soliciting Applications for Membership on Public Advisory Committee for Trademark Affairs (18Dec1997)
- Changes to Patent Practice and Procedure; Correction (7Nov1997)
- Miscellaneous Changes to Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Rules. Proposed rule; notice of hearing and reopening of comment (5Nov1997)
- Notice of Public Hearing and Request for Comments on Procedures for Recording Patent Prosecution File Histories. (23Oct1997)
- Request for Comments on Patent Formalities Treaty (22Oct1997)
- Notice of proposed rulemaking: Miscellaneous Changes to Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Rules (9Jun1997)
- Technical Corrections to Interim Guidelines for the Examination of Claims Directed to Species of Chemical Compositions Based Upon a Single Prior Art Reference. (3Mar1997)
- Interim Guidelines for the Examination of Claims Directed to Species of Chemical Compositions Based Upon a Single Prior Art Reference
- Communications With the Patent and Trademark Office
- Changes Implementing Nucleotide and/or Amino Acid Sequence Listings; Proposed Rule
- Recordal Fees Associated with the Fastener Quality Act
- Miscellaneous Changes in Patent Practice
- 1996 Changes to Patent Practice and Procedure; Proposed Rule
- Comments from the Public (15Mar1997)