Patent Center is available to all users for electronic filing and management of patent applications in a single unified interface. Patent Center features a training mode, which is a simulator to practice filing. Visit the Patent Center Information page for more information.
Patent Application Initiatives
- Prioritized Examination: Read information about filing a Prioritized Examination including FAQs, quick start guides, and other useful resources.
- Accelerated Examination: Read detailed information about filing an Accelerated Examination including FAQs, guidelines, sample documentation, and other useful resources.
- Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH): Find fast track examination information including request forms for each of the PPH programs.
- Priority Document Exchange (PDX): Program for direct electronic priority document exchange with participating foreign intellectual property offices (EPO, JPO, KIPO, and WIPO).
- Additional patent application initiatives
Full technical support for Patent Center is available through the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at 866-217-9197 (toll-free) or 571-272-4100 from 6 a.m. to 12 Midnight Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.