TEAS and TEASi will be unavailable on Saturday, February 13, from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. ET for system enhancements. File all saved forms and e-signature forms by 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, February 12. We’re updating the online forms to fix bugs and incorporate enhancements based on customer feedback.
All TEAS and TEASi forms
Added a survey link to TEAS filing e-receipts to allow users to share important feedback regarding their filing experience.
Specimen URL and date of access fields
The TEAS forms have been updated to now include the ability to add multiple fields where the URL and date a website was accessed can be provided in connection with an uploaded specimen of use.
Updated contact information for receiving general trademark information or technical assistance has been added to the forms.
Examples of acceptable e-signatures
Examples of the acceptable electronic signature format have been added directly below the Signature field on the forms to help alleviate customer confusion.
Response to Office Action form
- Revised the Signature page of the form to present the correct number of signature blocks in the declaration and response signature sections.
- Corrected the display of owner information within the form when a customer uses saved form data.
Section 7 Request for Amendment or Correction of Registration Certificate
Corrected the functionality of the Add button on the Signature page in the declaration signature section, which was not previously working.
Previous form updates
- Fee rule change Jan 2021 TEAS and TEAS release highlights (January 2, 2021)
- TEAS 7.5 and TEASi 4.4 release highlights (August 29, 2020)
- TEAS 7.4 and TEASi 4.3 release highlights (July 11, 2020)
- TEAS 7.1 and TEASi 4.1 release highlights (February 15, 2020)
- TEAS 7.0 and TEASi 4.0 release highlights (October 26, 2019)
- TEAS 6.1 and TEASi 3.1 release highlights (August 3, 2019)
- TEAS 6.0 and TEASi 3.0 release highlights (December 15, 2018)
- TEAS 5.12 and TEASi 2.10 release highlights (May 5, 2018)
- TEAS 5.8 and TEASi 2.7 release highlights (January 4, 2017)
- TEAS Reformatted Declarations Effective January 14, 2017 (January 3, 2017)