TEAS and TEASi will be unavailable on Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET for system enhancements. We’re updating the online forms to comply with the issuance of electronic trademark registration certificates and incorporate enhancements based on stakeholder suggestions.
You should file all saved forms and e-signature forms by 7:59 a.m. ET on Saturday, May 21. If you don’t file these forms by that time, you will have to start the process again with the new forms.
All TEAS and TEASi forms
Extended time for signature of TEAS forms
Increased the amount of time signatories have to sign TEAS forms from 14 days to 60 days when using the email text form to second party for signature method. Your feedback stating that you wanted more time to get forms signed made this change possible.
Upgraded the backend infrastructure to increase TEAS availability, reduce downtime, and simplify the rollback process during deployments.
Order Trademark Presentation Copy of Registration Certificate form
Created a new form for trademark owners to order presentation copies of the registration certificate once the USPTO begins issuing electronic registration certificates. Presentation copies are a one-page, condensed, printed copy on heavy paper featuring a gold foil seal. For more information, visit our trademark electronic registration certificates webpage.
Change Address or Representation (CAR) form
Improved form logic to detect and remove duplicate serial and registration numbers when users are updating multiple files at once.
Previous form updates
- Trademark Modernization Act extension request form and updates (January 29, 2022)
- Identity verification enabled (January 8, 2022)
- Trademark Modernization Act new petition forms and updates (December 18, 2021)
- Change address or representation form new attorney features (April 24, 2021)
- Virus scanning software release highlights (February 13, 2021)
- Fee rule change release highlights (January 2, 2021)
- TEAS 7.5 and TEASi 4.4 release highlights (August 29, 2020)
- TEAS 7.4 and TEASi 4.3 release highlights (July 11, 2020)
- Mandatory electronic filing rule change release highlights (February 15, 2020)
- TEAS 7.0 and TEASi 4.0 release highlights (October 26, 2019)
- U.S. Counsel rule change release highlights (August 3, 2019)
- TEAS 6.0 and TEASi 3.0 release highlights (December 15, 2018)
- TEAS 5.12 and TEASi 2.10 release highlights (May 5, 2018)
- TEAS 5.8 and TEASi 2.7 release highlights (January 4, 2017)
- TEAS Reformatted Declarations Effective January 14, 2017 (January 3, 2017)