- EFS-Web - File as a Registered or Unregistered eFiler, view EFS-Web Announcements, and find useful EFS-Web Resources.
- Prioritized Examination - Read information about filing a Prioritized Examination including FAQs, quick start guides, and other useful resources.
- Accelerated Examination - Read detailed information about filing an Accelerated Examination including FAQs, guidelines, sample documentation, and other useful resources.
- First Action Interview (FAI) - Read information about the eligibility of the program.
- Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) - Find fast track examination information including request forms for each of the PPH programs.
- Priority Document Exchange (PDX) - Program for direct electronic priority document exchange with participating foreign intellectual property offices (EPO, JPO, KIPO, and WIPO).
Full technical support for EFS-Web is available through the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at 866-217-9197 (toll-free) or 571-272-4100 from 6 a.m. to 12 Midnight Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.