Global Patent Search Network (GPSN) Decommissioned
In view of readily available alternate sources to access Chinese patent documents, the USPTO has decommissioned the Global Patent Search Network (GPSN) and users will no longer have access.
Instead, users may use public websites that are available to access Chinese patent documentation from the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) of the People's Republic of China, such as:
- State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) of the People's Republic of China. This site provides access to machine translation of Chinese patents. (http://english.sipo.gov.cn/)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) provides PATENTSCOPE® Search Service, which features a full-text search of published international patent applications and machine translations for some documents as well as a list of international patent databases. (https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/search.jsf)
- The European Patent Office provides Espacenet, which is an abstract search with CPC allocations of patent publications. (https://worldwide.espacenet.com/)
- Google Patents (https://patents.google.com/)
- Global Dossier, a set of business services aimed at modernizing the global patent system and delivering benefits to all stakeholders through a single portal/user interface.
Posted at 09:56AM Apr 12, 2017 in Uncategorized |