We update our IT systems and applications regularly to serve customers better. Here are the recent improvements and new features of the USPTO online systems.
For the latest information on operating status and availability of online systems, please visit the systems status page.
PAIR bulk data decommissioned
Thank you for your interest in PAIR bulk data. That system has been decommissioned, but you can find all of the same information in the Patent Examination Data System.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please let us know.
Posted at 12:03PM Oct 16, 2018 in Uncategorized |
Global Patent Search Network (GPSN) Decommissioned
In view of readily available alternate sources to access Chinese patent documents, the USPTO has decommissioned the Global Patent Search Network (GPSN) and users will no longer have access.
Instead, users may use public websites that are available to access Chinese patent documentation from the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) of the People's Republic of China, such as:
- State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) of the People's Republic of China. This site provides access to machine translation of Chinese patents. (http://english.sipo.gov.cn/)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) provides PATENTSCOPE® Search Service, which features a full-text search of published international patent applications and machine translations for some documents as well as a list of international patent databases. (https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/search.jsf)
- The European Patent Office provides Espacenet, which is an abstract search with CPC allocations of patent publications. (https://worldwide.espacenet.com/)
- Google Patents (https://patents.google.com/)
- Global Dossier, a set of business services aimed at modernizing the global patent system and delivering benefits to all stakeholders through a single portal/user interface.
Posted at 09:56AM Apr 12, 2017 in Uncategorized |