The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Patent Examination Data Search (PEDS) system beginning at 12 p.m., Friday, February 26 and ending at 3 p.m., Friday, February 26 ET.
During the maintenance period, customers may experience a temporary disruption of service.
Office of Enrollment Discipline Information System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Office of Enrollment and Discipline Customer Interface (OEDCI), Patent Practitioner Search, Registered Practitioner Portal, and Exam Applicant Portal beginning at 5 p.m., Friday, February 26 and ending at 6 p.m., Friday, February 26 ET.
During the maintenance period, OEDCI will be unavailable.
Trademark System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark TMNG systems beginning at 10 p.m. Saturday, February 27 and ending at 5:30 a.m., Sunday, February 28 ET.
The following systems will be impacted:
- Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG-IDM) may incur a brief outage.
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG) may incur a brief outage. You can access recent PDF versions of the gazette on the Trademark Official Gazette webpage. For archived PDF versions of gazettes dating back to 2001, visit the archived editions page.
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Reading Room will not be available.
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) will be available, but all documents may not be viewable.
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) initial application forms will not be available.
Posted at 07:31AM Feb 23, 2021 in Current Status |