Trademark System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark TMNG systems beginning at 10 p.m. Saturday, February 27 and ending at 5:30 a.m., Sunday, February 28 ET.
The following systems will be impacted:
- Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG-IDM) may incur a brief outage.
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG) may incur a brief outage. You can access recent PDF versions of the gazette on the Trademark Official Gazette webpage. For archived PDF versions of gazettes dating back to 2001, visit the archived editions page.
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Reading Room will not be available.
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) will be available, but all documents may not be viewable.
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) initial application forms will not be available.
Posted at 07:38AM Feb 22, 2021 in Planned Events |