The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting multiple systems beginning at 12:01 a.m., Wednesday, February 24 and ending at 1 a.m., Wednesday, February 24 ET.
During this maintenance period, the following systems will be unavailable:
- API Key Manager
- Electronic Filing System- Web (EFS-Web)
- Fee Processing Next Generation (FPNG)
- MyUSPTO (Account)
- OEMS NG AKA Certified Copy Center (CCC)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline - Customer Interface (OEDIS - CI)
- Patent Center - Sponsorship Patent Center (eMOD)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private Pair)
- Trademark Electronic Application System - International (TEASi)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS-Media)
- Trademark Next Generation - e0G (TMNG- eOG)
- Trademark Next Generation - Exam/Content (TMNG Exam - External)
- Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG- IDM)
- Trademark Next Generation Official Gazette (TMOG)
During the maintenance period, if you need to file a new patent application, you can use or . If you need to file a follow-on submission or pay fees, use an alternative filing or payment method. If you have questions, please contact the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at 1-866-217-9197, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. - midnight ET, or email .
If your deadline is today for the petition filing and/or other associated documents to a pending AIA case and you cannot file electronically via the Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End System (PTAB-E2E), you may use an alternative filing method. Please visit the and see A2 for information concerning your AIA petition filing and/or document filing using PTAB-E2E alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact PTAB during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET by telephone at 571-272-7822 or email at .
If your deadline is today and the document requiring a fee payment cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternate method of filling. Please visit the Trademark Outage Page for information concerning Trademark alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact the TEAS Team by email .
If your deadline is today and the document cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternative method of filing method. Please visit the for information concerning Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact the TTAB Assistance Center during normal business hours between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays by telephone at 571-272-8500 or email .
Posted at 07:34AM Feb 23, 2021 in Current Status |