Interested in learning about patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets? Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from USPTO experts about intellectual property (IP) basics and potential ways to protect your intellectual property (IP) rights as you move your innovation from idea to product.
While this online event is open to everyone, communities served by the Michigan Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Michigan Technological University in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan are highly encouraged to attend. Register now for this special event.
The discussion will cover:
- An overview of intellectual property types: patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
- Why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider protecting their IP
- Local resources and assistance available through the USPTO and other agencies
This event has been approved for CLE credit in Wisconsin.
The USPTO's Midwest Regional Office is offering this event for nationwide participation starting at 10 a.m. ET. For more information, email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800.
Contact information for our other four regional offices, as well as local start times for this event, are as follows:
- Eastern Regional Office: Email email@example.com or call 571-272-2243. Event time: 10 a.m. ET.
- Rocky Mountain Regional Office: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-297-4600. Event time: 8 a.m. MT.
- Silicon Valley Regional Office: Email email@example.com or call 408-918-9900. Event time: 7 a.m. PT.
- Texas Regional Office: Email TXROevents@uspto.gov or call 469-295-9000. Event time: 9 a.m. CT.