*** Registration for Invention-Con 2019 is currently sold out. ***
Are you an independent inventor, entrepreneur, small business owner, or intellectual property (IP) professional? Invention-Con 2019 is a free two-day annual conference on Friday and Saturday, September 13 – 14 at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. This year’s theme is “Leveraging Your Intellectual Property in the Marketplace.”
You’ll have the chance to:
- Learn directly from successful inventors, entrepreneurs, and business owners
- Attend a variety of lecture sessions and workshops
- Network with other attendees and presenters
- Hear from senior USPTO officials and other IP experts
Please see the Invention-Con 2019 Booklet for a full agenda and details about the program.
- Claim Drafting
- How to file and manage your patent application electronically
- Patents Trademarks and Copyrights
- Understanding the Application Data Sheet (ADS)
- USPTO Resources
For more information, email@example.com or call 571-272-8033.