Materials from Invention-Con 2019's wide variety of panels and presentations are available online:
Please see the Invention-Con 2019 Booklet for a full agenda and details about the program.
- Claim Drafting
- How to file and manage your patent application electronically
- Patents Trademarks and Copyrights
- Understanding the Application Data Sheet (ADS)
- USPTO Resources
The USPTO's annual Invention-Con is a chance for independent inventors, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and intellectual property (IP) professionals to learn from top government and private sector experts. This year’s theme was “Your IP: A power tool for building success.” Participants took the opportunity to:
- Learn from accomplished innovators, inventors, entrepreneurs, and business owners how to use IP to achieve success
- Learn about resources available to assist innovators
- Receive valuable information to assist with developing an IP strategy
- Learn about IP networks
For more information, or to ask questions about Invention-Con, email InventionCon@uspto.gov.
This event is part of a series: Invention-Con