Invention-Con 2018 is a free, two-day independent inventors’ conference to inform and equip inventors and small businesses with intellectual property know-how! The Agenda for Invention-Con 2018 is full of hot topics of interest for inventors and entrepreneurs and the speakers assembled are ready to share their expertise and personal experiences with patents and trademarks.
Attendees will have an opportunity to
- Learn from successful business owners and inventors who will relate their personal experiences of bringing their ideas to market
- Attend a variety of breakout sessions and workshops designed to cover a range of information from IP basics to detailed explanations on how to prepare and file a patent or trademark application
- Network with other attendees and presenters who will share ideas and provide useful advice.
- Types of patent applications that you may file, including search tips prior to filing, requirements for claims and drawings, filing requirements and how to file electronically with our Electronic Filing System (EFS).
- Overview of the patent examination process.
- Resources to assist applicants with the patent process.
- Trademark basics and fundamentals.
- Highlights of trademark-specific resources and tools.
- Summary of requirements for application filing and demonstration of how to file on-line using our Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS).
- Responding to trademark Office action from examining attorney and appeal process.
For more information
- Stay tuned for additional program speakers, topics and other resources.
- For assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Signup for email updates at the USPTO Subscription Center.
- For media and press inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Post event information
- Please complete a short survey (coming soon).
- For personal in-house assistance, contact the Pro Se Assistance Program.