Join the United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) regional offices for this 2nd annual Design Webinar Series featuring individuals from industry, attorneys, and USPTO examiners. The series will highlight the role of design patents for a variety of industries in each region and take a deeper dive into design patent strategy than the previous year's series.
- Benefits that design patents bring to an intellectual property portfolio in terms of maximizing value and success in enforcement
- Design patent strategy, including how to effectively leverage design patents within the nuances of different industries in a quickly evolving legal landscape
- The use and value of design patents through industry-specific stories
Molly Kocialski, regional director of the USPTO Rocky Mountain Regional Office, will provide opening remarks and serve as moderator for the examiners panel.
- Taryn Elliott, Product Design and User Interface Patent Prosecution Chair, Polsinelli, Denver, Colorado
- Nate Trelease, President, WebCredenza Inc., Denver, Colorado
- Daniel Kelly, VP and Deputy General Counsel, Vista Outdoor, Overland Park, Kansas
- Margaret Polson, Founder and Senior Partner, Polson Intellectual Property Law, Westminster, Colorado
- Marco Morbidini, Partner, Kilburn & Strode, Netherlands
- Jeremy Dobbin, Partner, FB Rice, Sydney, Australia
- James Larson, Deputy General Counsel - IP, Purple, Salt Lake City, Utah
John Wise, Co-Founder, President, and COO, Lovepop, Boston, Massachusetts
Contact the USPTO Rocky Mountain Regional Office at RockyMountain@uspto.gov or 303-297-4600 with any registration questions or to request a reasonable accommodation.
Contact information for participating offices and local start times for this event are as follows:
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to RockyMountain@uspto.gov.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.