Strategies for IP protection in China
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to Kansas City, Missouri, with a one-day program that brings together policymakers and thought leaders on China IP from the U.S. government and IP practitioners—including local businesspeople and IP experts—to share insights that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders. This program is one of a series that the USPTO is conducting across the country.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of IP issues in China
- Creating and managing IP portfolios in China
- Brand protection and anti-counterfeiting strategies
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States and in China
- IP in China—Missouri and Kansas experiences
Register to attend. There is no charge to attend the program. Space is limited, and registration is on a first-come basis.
The registration page provides additional information and directions. For non-press inquiries, please contact Nadine Herbert at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs.