Strategies for IP Protection in China
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to Louisville, Kentucky, with a one-day program that brings together policymakers and thought leaders on China IP issues from the U.S. government and IP practitioners—including local businesspeople and IP experts—to share insights that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of IP issues in China
- Creating and managing IP portfolios in China
- Brand protection and anti-counterfeiting strategies
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States
- Enforcing IP rights in China
- China’s IP environment—Kentucky experiences
Register to attend. There is no charge to attend the program. Space is limited, and registration is on a first-come basis.
The registration page provides additional information and directions. For non-press inquiries, please contact Nadine Herbert at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs.