A recording of the 2021 Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium (WES), Pathways to invention, entrepreneurship, and STEM careers for students K-12 and beyond, is now available. View the recording to learn about:
- Opportunities for girls and women in computer science, invention, and STEM
- Nurturing girls’ confidence in entrepreneurship
- Philanthropy and programs to encourage young women in invention and STEM
Moderator: Joyce Ward, Director, Office of Education, USPTO
- Carol Dahl, Executive Director, The Lemelson Foundation
- Rozalynn Goodwin, Mom, Inventor of GaBBY Bows, and Co-founder, Confidence
- Ruthe Farmer, Chief Evangelist, CSforAll
The WES offered engaging, expert panels on Wednesdays throughout Women’s History Month. Check the WES program page for updates.
The WES is presented by the USPTO’s Office of Innovation Outreach. For questions or assistance, please contact WES@uspto.gov.
This event is part of a series: Advancing Equity, Speaker series, Women's Entrepreneurship