A recording of the 2021 Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium (WES) session, “Investing in innovation,” is now available. View the recording to learn about:
- Small business loans to help launch your vision
- Understanding crowdfunding
- Other investment funding sources for aspiring entrepreneurs
See speaker biographies
Hope Shimabuku, Director of the USPTO’s Texas Regional Office
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Assistant Administrator, Office of Women’s Business Ownership, Small Business Administration
- Elizabeth Galbut, Founder, SoGal Ventures
- Ruth Hedges, CEO, Crowdfundingroadmap Inc
- Corinne Hodges, CEO, Association of Women’s Business Centers
The WES offered engaging, expert panels on Wednesdays throughout Women’s History Month. Check the WES program page for updates.
The WES is presented by the USPTO’s Office of Innovation Outreach. For questions or assistance, please contact WES@uspto.gov.
This event is part of a series: Advancing Equity, Speaker series, Women's Entrepreneurship