The National Trademark Expo is a free, family-friendly event designed to educate the public about trademarks and their importance in the global marketplace.
Previous expos have featured educational exhibits from owners of federally registered trademarks, presentations and workshops geared towards prospective trademark applicants, and plenty of fun activities for kids.
Here are some highlights from past expos:
- Hershey Chocolate & Confectionery Corporation (The Hershey Company)
- Rita’s Ice, Custard, Happiness
- The LEGO group
Presentations and workshops
- Trademark Basics
- Applying to Seek Federal Registration
- What Happens After Registration
- Costumed characters from Crayola, Hershey and more
- Arts and crafts stations
- Scavenger hunts
See our 2016 National Trademark Expo event page for information about our most recent expo.
For more information about future expos, please contact TMExpo@uspto.gov, or Andrew Lawrence at (571) 272-9342.