Are you an inventor or new to Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) proceedings? Join us Thursday, January 26 at noon ET, for the next PTAB Inventor Hour webinar, Episode 14, for an interview with NaThanya Ferguson from the Office of Innovation Outreach.
Episode 14 will cover:
- Services that the Office of Innovation Outreach offers for inventors, such as training and mentorship, and information about intellectual property protection
- Securing patent protection for your invention
- Importance of arguing claims in an ex parte appeal at the PTAB
- Mechanics of attending an in-person hearing at the PTAB
- Inventor and entrepreneur resources available on the USPTO webpage
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. Please send questions before or during the webinar to PTABInventorHour@uspto.gov.
The event is free and open to everyone. Captioning service will be provided.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.