Technology Center 2600 Customer Partnership Meeting - Webcast
We invite you to join us for the Technology Center (TC) 2600 Customer Partnership Meeting webcast viewing session at the Texas Regional Office in Dallas, Texas. The TC 2600 Customer Partnership Meeting provides you with an opportunity to: Obtain insight into the training that examiners and supervisors receive. Share your ideas and experiences, with attendees and management from TC 2600.
Tentative Schedule ET
- 8:30 – 9:00 - Morning Network
- 9:00 – 9:30 - Introductions - TC Contacts for Procedural Issue
- 9:30 – 10:30 - Presentation: 103 General & TC Specific Training
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Morning Break
- 10:45 - 11:45 - Presentation: How SPEs/Primaries are trained to review Office Action
- 11:45 – 1:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:15 - Workshops
- 2:15 – 2:30 - Afternoon Break
- 2:30 - 3:30 - Presentation: Examiner Interview Trainings and Practices
- 3:30 ~ 4:00 - Director Panel Q&A
**All times are Eastern Standard**
Please note: Segments of the TC 2600 Customer Partnership Meeting reordered and adjusted to compensate for time differences. The workshops and panels will be held live with the USPTO Alexandria office.
Register to attend the Technology Center (TC) 2600 Customer Partnership Meeting. Please click HERE for the Alexandria page of this event. This event is free, open to the public, and will be webcast to include viewing sessions at USPTO regional offices in Dallas, Denver, Detroit, and San Jose.
For inquiries, more information, and accessibility requests, please email: TC2600CustomerPartnership@USPTO.GOV or contact Catherine Perez 571-270-7874 or Dwayne Bost 571-272-7023. Other Patent Initiatives are also available for your review.