Register to attend the Technology Center (TC) 2600 customer
Partnership Meeting. This event is free, open to the public, and
will be webcast to include viewing sessions at USPTO regional
offices in Dallas, Denver, Detroit, and San Jose.
The TC 2600 Customer Partnership Meeting provides you with
an opportunity to:
- Obtain insight into the training that examiners and supervisors receive.
- Share your ideas and experiences, with attendees and management from TC 2600.
- Presentation Slides
- 103 Clarity Breakout
- Case Review Workshop
- Shared Workshop Example SPEC and CLAIM
- Stein US 5404067 A
- Kim US 4503416 A
- Davis US 6292674 B1
- Naboulsi US 20040209594 A1
- Opening introductions
- Determining Obviousness and 103 Clarity improvement
- Review of examiner's work product
- Examiner interview training and practices
For inquiries, more information, and accessibility requests, please email: TC2600CustomerPartnership@USPTO.GOV.
Contact Catherine Perez 571-270-7874 or Dwayne Bost 571-272-7023.
Other Patents Customer Partnership Meetings are also available for your review.