Private PAIR Maintenance
The Private PAIR team is conducting database maintenance beginning at 12 a.m., Thursday, July 23 and ending at 4 a.m., Thursday, July 23 ET.
The Private PAIR system will not be available during this time.
Save your work and log off before 11:58 p.m., Thursday, July 23 ET.
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) beginning at 10 p.m., Saturday, July 25 and ending at 1 a.m., Sunday, July 26 ET.
TSDR will not be available. Links to TSDR will not be available from the following systems:
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademarks Electronic Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Viewing on the Web (TTABVUE)
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
- USPTO TM Status mobile app
Posted at 07:31AM Jul 22, 2020 in Planned Events |