Register for the 2022 Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
Editorial note: This is a post about the USPTO from the U.S. Department of Commerce
Do you want to learn about valuable tools available to inventors and entrepreneurs? Are you eager to be inspired and informed by accomplished Hispanic innovators? If so, make sure to attend the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) free, online 2022 Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program on Wednesday, October 12 from 1-4 p.m. ET. Successful Hispanic innovators will discuss their creative and business journeys, and you'll hear from experts about resources and funding that can help you on your own journey. See the agenda, learn about special guests, and register early.
Subtítulos en español disponibles. This program will have live captions in Spanish.
• How to take your idea to the marketplace
• How to protect your intellectual property
• How to fund your business and get help along the way
• Maria Artunduaga, Founder and CEO of Samay Health, a company focused on fighting chronic respiratory diseases
• Lawrence Chavez, Founder and CEO of Everyday Contacts, a company bringing a new contact lens to market
• Oriana Papin-Zoghbi, CEO and Co-founder of AOA Dx, a Y Combinator-backed biotech company focused on early-stage ovarian cancer detection
• Byron Rojas, President and Founder of EASYMETERING LLC., a company that creates advanced metering technology to link smart appliances to the smart grid
The Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship program is just one of many programs the USPTO offers for aspiring and current entrepreneurs, wherever they may be in their innovation journeys. To learn more about the USPTO’s efforts to ensure that people from all backgrounds have opportunities to become innovators, visit the USPTO’s inclusive innovation page.
“Only by working together and inclusively will we incentivize more innovation from more people, protecting that innovation with intellectual property, and helping get those ideas to impact to solve world problems and create jobs and economic prosperity,” said Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO. “You can play a role by reposting and getting the message out. Join us!”
Register now for the 2022 Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program!