Are you interested in learning about intellectual property (IP) basics? In part one of this eight-part recurring series, United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) experts will:
- Provide a brief overview of the different types of IP (patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights)
- Review the patenting process from invention, to application, to issue
- Cover the requirements for patentability
- Explain how to determine whether a provisional or nonprovisional application is right for you
- Discuss how to weigh the costs and benefits of hiring a patent attorney
Space is limited for this free virtual event.
This virtual event is hosted by the USPTO Rocky Mountain Regional Office and is accessible to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, including captioning, sign language interpreting, or other, please call 303-297-4600, email RockyMountain@uspto.gov or visit us online at Rocky Mountain Regional Office.