If you are an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm owner, don't miss your chance to learn about available funding, have a one-on-one virtual meeting with an expert, and connect with local assistance.
Slots are limited, so register now for sessions focusing on the following states:
- Mississippi, Monday – November 2
- Texas, Wednesday, – November 4
- Oklahoma, Thursday – November 5
- Louisiana, Friday – November 6
- Arkansas, Friday – November 6
The national SBIR Road Tour connects entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies with the country’s largest source of early stage funding, the SBIR/STTR programs. Also known as America’s Seed Fund, the SBIR/STTR programs provide over $3 billion in funding to small businesses each year in a wide variety of technology areas. Tour events feature:
- Success stories and tips
- One-on-One meetings with Federal Program Managers
- Roundtable Conversations with local Resource Partners
- Assistance and resources
For inquiries and more information about the event, please email TXROevents@uspto.gov, call us 469-295-9000, orvisit us at the Texas Regional Office home page.