Demystifying the Patent Petition Process Do you find the patent petitions process complicated? Let us help you demystify this process during this free teleconference. Slots are limited, so register by September 22.
Office of Petitions Director Charles Kim will lead a discussion on how to use petitions effectively in patent prosecution. Topic will include how to increase the likelihood of success in filing a petition and to avoid the need to file unnecessary petitions.
This session will be useful for inventors, entrepreneurs, and all those who need help filing a patent application, reviving an abandoned application, reinstating an expired patent, withdrawing a patent application from issue, and small entity entitlement.
The USPTO’s Eastern Regional Outreach Office is sponsoring this event. For more information, please contact the Eastern Regional Outreach Office. Contact information for participating regional offices, as well as local start times, is as follows:
- Silicon Valley Regional USPTO: Email email@example.com or call 408-918-9900. Event time: 12 p.m. PT.
- Rocky Mountain Regional USPTO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-297-4700. Event time: 1 p.m. MT.
- Texas Regional USPTO: Email TXROevents@uspto.gov or call 469-295-9000. Event time: 2 p.m. CT.
- Eastern Regional USPTO: Email email@example.com or call 571-272-2243. Event time: 3 p.m. ET.
- Midwest Regional USPTO: Email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event time: 3 p.m. ET.
Event time: 3 p.m. ET. Join the conversation.
For Director Charles Kim's presentation, click here.