Calling all current and future women entrepreneurs! Join us for our next #WEWednesday event virtually or in person at the Phoenix Bioscience Core, known as 850 PBC, located in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday, February 22 at 11:30 a.m. MT.
Join the event via Livestream.
The event will kick-off with a fireside chat between Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and Sally Morton, Executive Vice President & Professor, ASU Knowledge Enterprise, and will be followed by a panel of experts sharing stories and tips on how to secure options for funding a small business.
- Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO
- Alika Kumar, Executive Director, Arizona MBDA Business Center
- Crys Waddell, Creative Strategist and Chief Operating Officer, Hustle PHX
- Keneshia Raymond , Director of Programs and Access to Capital, Startup Tucson
- Shruti Gurudanti, Partner, Rose Law Group & Co-Founder, Televëda
- Tracy Lea, Director of Venture Development, J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute (emcee)
To send your questions in advance or during the event, please email WEPhoenix@uspto.gov
We look forward to continuing to support women entrepreneurs and promote education around intellectual property (IP). Please follow us on our social media accounts and visit our website for future opportunities, resources, and tools available through USPTO.
- USPTO on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Women’s Entrepreneurship (WE) resources
- Sign up to receive emails about start up resources and free WE events
- The newly launched IP Identifier Tool to help determine your intellectual property (IP) protection
- Link to recording of WE: How to Identify and protect your IP for business success
For questions about this initiative, contact email@example.com or visit the WE page on the USPTO's website.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.