Thank you for interest in the webinar, “Understanding China’s design patents.” Unfortunately, this webinar has been canceled and will be rescheduled for a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Webinar: Understanding China’s design patents ─ CANCELED
Do you want a better understanding of design patents, their treatment in China, and how to maximize their value? Learn from government, industry, and legal experts at this free half-day webinar.
This program will be of special interest to businesses owners, and attorneys and practitioners who are doing business in China or thinking of entering that market. The discussion will cover:
- An introduction to design patents
- How to file and enforce a design patent in China
- Maximizing the value of your design patent
- Design patents from an international perspective
- U.S. rights holders’ experience with design patents
There will be ample time for questions and answers.
For non-press inquiries, including requesting a reasonable accommodation, please contact Nadine Herbert at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs.