The video recording of this expired event is posted above. You can find all past Trademarks Webinar Series presentations on the Trademarks Webinar Series page.
Trademark scams are on the rise, and bad actors are using increasingly devious and creative means to fool USPTO customers.
During an engaging panel discussion, our experts will give you practical tips for protecting yourself, your brand, and your clients from bad actors who:
- Trick trademark owners into paying unnecessary fees
- Engage in unauthorized conduct
- Spoof legitimate attorneys and entities
- Commit other fraudulent activities
- Sarah Franz, Staff Attorney, Electronic Filing and Public Web Services
- David Mayer, Staff Attorney, Trademark Legal Policy Office
- Dustin Bednarz, Staff Attorney, Trademark Legal Policy Office
For more information, contact TMWebinar@uspto.gov.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.