Are you new to the invention process? If so, register today for the first event in the Successful inventing series, presented by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the Licensing Executives Society - Silicon Valley Chapter (LES-SVC).
This free session will be held on Saturday, October 15, and will introduce various aspects of the invention process. Participants will hear from experts on how to navigate the invention process from idea to product to market, with topics that include intellectual property (IP), creating a prototype, licensing, funding, and more.
- Stephen Koziol, Regional Director (Acting), USPTO Silicon Valley Regional Office
- Kathy Ku, Chief Licensing Advisor, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Mark Publicover, Founder/CEO, JumpSport, Inc.
- Bill Reichert, Partner and Chief Evangelist, Pegasus Tech Ventures
- William Seidel, President and CEO, America Invents
- Kenneth Tarlow, President, Tarlow Design
- Soody Tronson, Founding Managing Counsel, STLG Law Firm
- Larry Udell, Founder/Chair Emeritus, Licensing Executives Society - Silicon Valley Chapter
This session is being offered virtually and in-person. For those interested in attending in-person, lunch will be provided courtesy of LES-SVC sponsored by Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Please note that the USPTO Silicon Valley Regional Office is a federal facility. Attendees are required to present a valid form of government-issued identification (driver license or passport) and may be subject to screening to gain access.
For all inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information above. Closed captioning will be available.