Now that you have finished your patent application, the last step is filing with the USPTO. Learn how to use the Electronic Filing System-Web (EFS-Web) and manage your patent application online using the Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR) system. This event is free and open to the public, so register early.
The presentation includes an interactive tutorial, an overview of various helpful resources such as the Inventor’s Assistance Center (IAC), and information about the Patent Electronics Business Center (EBC).
The December 4 session will be offered virtually via WebEx to those who register for the event. Please register by December 3.
For accessibility requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-297-4600.
Contact information for participating regional offices, as well as local start times for this event, is as follows:
- Silicon Valley Regional USPTO: Email email@example.com or call 408-918-9900. Event time: 10 a.m. PT.
- Rocky Mountain Regional USPTO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-297-4700. Event time: 11 a.m. MT.
- Texas Regional USPTO: Email TexasRegionalOffice@uspto.gov or call 469-295-9000. Event time: Noon CT.
- Eastern Regional USPTO: Email email@example.com or call 571-272-2243. Event time: 1 p.m. ET.
- Midwest Regional USPTO: Email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event time: 1 p.m. ET.