Are you interested in learning about intellectual property (IP) basics? If so, join the United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Texas Regional Office virtually on May 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT. During this training, USPTO experts will:
- Provide a brief overview of the different types of IP (patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights)
- Review the patenting process from invention, to application, to issue
- Cover the requirements for patentability
- Explain how to determine whether a provisional or nonprovisional application is right for you
- Discuss available programs and resources
For more information, please email TexasRegionalOffice@uspto.gov or call 469-295-9000.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.