Join the next Boardside Chat webinar on Thursday, June 15, from noon to 1 p.m. ET, for a panel discussion of the Patent Trial and Appeal Board's (PTAB) Motion to Amend pilot program. The panel will also discuss the recently published Request for Comments (RFC) seeking public input regarding the pilot program and the allocation of burdens of persuasion on motions to amend in America Invents Act (AIA) trial proceedings. The panel will feature:
- Ifti Ahmed, Lead Administrative Patent Judge
- Michael Cygan, Administrative Patent Judge
- Bach Hoang, Patent Attorney
- Charles R. Macedo, Partner, Amster Rothstein & Ebenstein, LLP
- Peter Sullivan, Partner, Foley Hoag, LLP
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. Please send questions in advance or during the webinar to PTABBoardsideChat@USPTO.gov.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.