What is a design patent? How does it differ from a utility patent?
Don't miss your chance to learn the basics of the design patent system from a United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) supervisory design patent examiner. Register early for this free public event.
This session will be useful for:
- anyone with a beginning to intermediate knowledge of the patent process
The December 7 session will be offered virtually, starting at 12 p.m. MT. Please register by December 6.
For accessibility requests, or for more information, please call 303-297-4600, email RockyMountain@uspto.gov, or visit us online at the Rocky Mountain Regional Office.
Contact information for participating regional offices and local start times are as follows:
- Silicon Valley Regional Office: email SiliconValley@uspto.gov or call 408-918-9900. Event start time: 11 a.m. PT
- Texas Regional Office: email TXROevents@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event start time: 1 p.m. CT
- Eastern Regional Outreach Office: email EasternRegionalOutreachOffice@uspto.gov or call 571-272-2243. Event start time: 2 p.m. ET
- Midwest Regional Office: email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event start time: 2 p.m. ET