What is a design patent?
How does it differ from a utility patent?
Don't miss your chance to learn the basics of the design patent system from a USPTO design supervisory patent examiner. Register early for this free public event.
This session will be useful for:
- anyone with a beginning to intermediate knowledge of the patent process
The September 23 session will be offered virtually. Please register by September 22.
For accessibility requests, or for more information, please call 303-297-4600, email RockyMountain@uspto.gov, or visit us online at the Rocky Mountain Regional Office.
Participation regional offices contact information:
- Silicon Valley Regional Office: email SiliconValley@uspto.gov or call 408-918-9900. Event start time: 11 a.m. PT
- Texas Regional Office: email TXROevents@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event start time: 1 p.m. CT
- Eastern Regional Office: email EasternRegionalOutreachOffice@uspto.gov or call 571-272-2243. Event start time: 2 p.m. ET
- Midwest Regional Office: email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event start time: 2 p.m. ET