What is a design patent?
How does it differ from a utility patent?
Don't miss your chance to learn the basics of the design patent system from a USPTO design supervisory patent examiner. Register early for this free public event.
This session will be useful for:
- anyone with a beginning to intermediate knowledge of the patent process
The September 23 session will be offered virtually. Please register by September 22.
Participation regional offices contact information:
- Silicon Valley Regional Office: email SiliconValley@uspto.gov or call 408-918-9900. Event start time: 11 a.m. PT
- Texas Regional Office: email TXROevents@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event start time: 1 p.m. CT
- Eastern Regional Office: email EasternRegionalOutreachOffice@uspto.gov or call 571-272-2243. Event start time: 2 p.m. ET
- Midwest Regional Office: email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event start time: 2 p.m. ET