Is it time for your business to embrace the Internet of Things, the use of smart technology, and the various ‘open data’ platforms offered by the Federal Government? If you answered yes, then we welcome you to join the Minority Business Development Agency and the United States Patent and Trademark Office for the next installment of this free, one of a kind, Embracing Smart Technology to Grow Your Business financial literacy webinar-only series.
Register now to learn how smart technology can help you grow your business.
- Benefits of using disruptive smart technology such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and educational webinars to broaden outreach potential, streamline business practices and more
- New approaches of acquiring business capital such as crowdfunding
- Utilizing ‘open data’ platforms to make your business more competitive
- Protecting your business from scams, phishing and identity theft while making this bold leap into the new digital age
- Thomas A. Beach, USPTO, Senior Advisor
- Maureen Murat, J.D., CEO of Crowdie Advisors, LLC
- Jennifer Riegel, Special Counsel, Office of Small Business Policy, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- For More Information:
- For assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Signup for email updates at the USPTO Subscription Center.
- Learn more or sign up to attend as a participant or speaker at one of our Patents Customer Partnership Meetings.
- Learn about other Patent Initiatives.