In October, EFS-Web and Private PAIR users will need to use a new, safer, and simpler log-in. Learn about the changes at one of a series of virtual informational sessions hosted by the USPTO’s eCommerce Modernization team.
Experts will share information about the new USPTO.gov account for authenticating into EFS-Web and Private PAIR. Information presented at the sessions will be updated to include Migration and Sponsorship details as they become available. The team will also give a brief overview of structured text features and updates to the new Patent Center. Each virtual session will last approximately one hour. Register for one of the sessions listed below, and visit the authentication change page for step-by-step instructions.
Please note that the sessions will be updated monthly to reflect additional information as it becomes available.
- Overview + Migration Details
- Thursday 10/4 @ 1 - 2 PM ET
- Thursday 10/11 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Thursday 10/18 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Thursday 10/25 @ 12 - 1 PM ET
- Tuesday 10/30 @ 11 AM - 12 PM ET
- Overview + Migration Details + Sponsorship Details
- Tuesday 11/6 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Thursday 11/15 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Monday 11/19 @ 11 AM - 12 PM ET
- Tuesday 11/27 @ 12 - 1 PM ET
- Thursday 12/6 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Wednesday 12/12 @ 1 - 2 PM ET
- New Registration Process (Post Migration Deadline)
- Wednesday 12/19 @ 12 - 1 PM ET
We welcome attendees to register for multiple sessions, because new information will be added as it becomes available. We will start sharing Migration Tool details in October, and add Sponsorship Tool details in November. The final session is on 12/19 for users who did not migrate in time and would like details about the new process for creating accounts to access EFS-Web Registered and Private PAIR. Upon registration, you will see a confirmation page as a part of the “thank you” screen to indicate successful registration. We will reach out at the provided email address on the morning of your scheduled session to provide attendees with the link to join the information session virtually. If you do not see one of the above sessions when you register, the session is closed for further registration and we ask that you choose another session.