If you are a business owner or inventor, you need to protect your intellectual property (IP). Come to this free, one-day USPTO China IP Road Show and learn from government experts, IP attorneys, and local businesspeople about how U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China. Space is limited; learn more and register early.
Don’t miss this opportunity gain valuable insights about:
- What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in China, particularly for small and medium-sized businesses
- Where is China going with IP?
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States
- Enforcing IP rights in China
- U.S. government resources for U.S. companies
- IP in China: the New Jersey experience
Continuing legal education (CLE) accreditation pending approval by the New Jersey State Bar Association.
This event is one of a series of China IP Road Shows the USPTO is conducting across the country. It has been organized in cooperation with the U.S. Commercial Service Central/Southern New Jersey, Princeton University Corporate Engagement and Foundation Relations, and the Mid-Atlantic District Export Council.
A detailed agenda will be posted here at least one week prior to the event.
The registration page provides additional information and directions. For non-press inquiries, please contact Nadine Herbert at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs.