A recording of the 2021 Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium (WES) session, “Resources for protecting your intellectual property,” is now available. View the recording to learn about programs, resources, and information that can help you protect your creative work.
The program covers:
- Government resources to assist inventors
- Free legal services
- Support for small business owners
Heidi Kelley, Technology Center Operations Manager, USPTO
- Jennifer Harchick, Staff Attorney, Office of Enrollment and Discipline, USPTO
- Benjamin Nils Hardman, Senior International Trade Specialist – Detail, Office of Standards and Intellectual Property, Industry & Analysis, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Jason Lott, Attorney Advisor for Trademarks Customer Outreach, Trademarks, USPTO
- Jennifer Shieh, Chief Scientist and Program Manager, Office of Innovation and Technology, Office of Investment and Innovation, U.S. Small Business Administration
The WES offered engaging, expert panels on Wednesdays throughout Women’s History Month. Check the WES program page for updates.