In collaboration with the National Cybersecurity Center, we invite you to join Technology Center 2400 Director Nestor Ramirez and Rocky Mountain Regional Office Director Molly Kocialski for the Third Annual Cybersecurity Partnership Meeting.
The Cybersecurity Partnership is a collaborative forum for USPTO stakeholders seeking patent protection in the cyber and network security sectors to share ideas, experiences, and insights with USPTO experts. Members from the public who have an interest in cybersecurity are invited to attend either in person or online.
- Key computer security patent application statistics and trends
- Overview of recent Federal Circuit cases impacting cybersecurity patents
- Best practices for applicant interview
- New developments in cybersecurity and intellectual property
The USPTO looks forward to hearing the individual views from its stakeholders. The public will have an opportunity to ask questions and provide input on these topics, and share ideas during the interactive discussions. While public attendees will have the opportunity to provide their individual input, group consensus will not be sought.
Please save the date. Further details and agenda is forthcoming.
Registration information: please register on Eventbrite.
Please include the following information if possible:
- Your name, title and organization
- Contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- Your attending location (Catalyst Campus or online).
Parking Options: on-campus parking is available.