If you are an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm owner, don't miss your chance to learn about available funding, have a one-on-one virtual meeting with an expert, and connect with local assistance.
Slots are limited, so register now for sessions focusing on the following states:
- North Carolina – Tuesday, September 15
- South Carolina – Wednesday, September 16
- Georgia – Thursday, September 1
- Virginia – Friday, September 18
The national SBIR Road Tour connects entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies with the country’s largest source of early stage funding, the SBIR/STTR programs. Also known as America’s Seed Fund, the SBIR/STTR programs provide over $3 billion in funding to small businesses each year in a wide variety of technology areas. Tour events feature:
- Success stories and tips
- One-on-one meetings with federal program managers
- Roundtable conversations with local resource partners
- Assistance and resources
Experts from the USPTO’s Eastern Regional Outreach Office will offer presentation on USPO resources For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.