The following comments have been submitted in response to the request for comments titled "Examining Computer-Implemented Functional Claim Limitations for Compliance with 35 U.S.C. 112," which was published in the Federal Register at 84 FR 57 (January 7, 2019).
To ensure consideration, comments must have been received by March 8, 2019.
Submitters may review this list to ensure their submission has been received. If a comment has not been posted, please resubmit it by e-mail to 112Guidance2019@uspto.gov.
Please note that the following documents are posted as originally received but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law (07MAR2019)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (08MAR2019)
- Intellectual Property Law Section of Nevada (09MAR2019)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (08MAR2019)
B. Government Agencies
C. Academic and Research Institutions
D. Law Firms
E. Corporations & Associations
- AMGEN (08MAR2019)
- AUTM (08MAR2019)
- BSA (08MAR2019)
- Computer and Communications (08MAR2019)
- High Tech Inventors Alliance (08MAR2019)
- IBM (07MAR2019)
- Internet Association (03MAR2019)
- Software & Information Industry Association (08MAR2019)
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (08MAR2019)