As of January 5, 2004, the organizations and persons listed below have submitted comments in response to the notice of proposed rule making entitled "Changes to Support Implementation of the United States Patent and Trademark Office 21st Century Strategic Plan" published in the Federal Register at 68 Fed. Reg. 53816 [PDF] (September 12, 2003), and in the Official Gazette at 1275 Off. Gaz. Pat. Office 23 (October 7, 2003).
If any person or organization has submitted comments but is not included in this listing, please submit the comment by electronic mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile at (703) 872-9411 (marked to the attention of Hiram Bernstein), or contact Hiram Bernstein by telephone at (703) 305-8713.
Please note that the following documents are provided as submitted by persons and organizations but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
- American Bar Association [PDF]
- American Intellectual Property Law Association [PDF]
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO) [PDF]
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP) [PDF]
- Pennsylvania Intellectual Property Forum (PIPF) [PDF]
B. Law Firms, Patent Attorneys, Patent Agents
- Apley, Richard J. [PDF]
- Barschall, Anne E. [PDF]
- Berridge, William P. [PDF]
- Boundy, David [PDF]
- Cooper, Iver [PDF]
- Demers, James P. [PDF]
- Ghloz, Charles L. [PDF]
- Hoglund, Heath W. [ translation ] [PDF]
- Lazarus, Richard B. [PDF]
- Mitchell, Cynthia S. [PDF]
- Morgan, Michael [PDF]
- Morgan, Paul F. [PDF]
- O'Connell, Michael [PDF]
- Passino, Sean A. et al. [PDF]
- Sereboff, Steven C. [PDF]
- Smith-Hill, John [PDF]
- Steinkraus, Walter [PDF]
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C. [PDF]
C. Businesses, Associations
D. Individuals; Other
Some contents linked to on this page require a plug-in for PDF files.