As of February 24, 2005, the organizations and persons listed below have submitted comments in response to the notice entitled "Comments on the Changes To Implement the Cooperative Research and Technology Enhancement Act of 2004" published in the Federal Register at 70 FR 1818 [PDF] (January 11, 2005) and the Official Gazette at 1291 Off. Gaz. Pat. Office 58 (February 8, 2005) .
If any person or organization has submitted comments but is not included in this listing, please submit the comment by electronic mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile at (571) 273-7735 (marked to the attention of Robert Clarke), or contact Robert Clarke by telephone at (571) 272-7735.
Please note that the following documents are provided as submitted by persons and organizations but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion. All comments are provided in Adobe PDF and require a plug-in for PDF files.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Association of American Universities and the Council on Government
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Patent, Trademark and Copyright
- Intellectual Property Organization (IPO)
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP)
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association (PIPLA)
B. Law Firms, Patent Attorneys, Patent Agents
- Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C.
C. Businesses, Other
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Genentech, Inc.
- National Institutes of Health
- Colby, Gary D.
- Divine, David A.
- Grumbling, Matthew
- Kreisler, Lewis
- Morgan, Paul
- O'Neill, Michael K.
- Passino, Sean A. & Maebius, Stephen B.
- Radomsky, Leon
- Webb, Collin A.
- Wegner, Harold C. [ HTML text version ]
- Wright, Lee C.