Join us March 1, 1-5 p.m. ET, virtually and in person at USPTO headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, for the inaugural Public Engagement Partnership meeting.
Public Engagement Partnership Meeting Series
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is looking to increase our interaction with the public about the patent system by hosting a series of meetings we’re calling the Public Engagement Partnership. We want to connect with individuals, advocacy groups, public interest focused nonprofits, and academics in order to exchange ideas, experiences, and insights related to patent policies and procedures.
Meetings will have their specific agendas providing opportunities to:
- Learn about the patent system and the USPTO’s practices and policies
- Participate in panel discussions
- Learn how read a patent and its parts.
- Learn how to submit third-party input on a patent application
- Learn how to submit requests for reexamination of patents
- Learn how to challenge patents after they are issued
For more information about the USPTO's Public Engagement Partnership, read the Federal Register Notice of Meetings.