After November 15, 2023, EFS-Web and Private PAIR will no longer be available. Patent Center will be the system to electronically file and manage patent applications.
Update bookmarks and favorites from EFS-Web and Private PAIR to Patent Center
- Remove the following links from your bookmarks and favorites:
- Create a new bookmark to Patent Center at https://patentcenter.uspto.gov.
Patent Center information
- For new system information, see the Patent Center User Guide or visit the Patent Center Information page.
- To access publicly available documents, see the Patent Center Quick Reference Guide.
- To prepare for the transition, we are hosting several training sessions to provide details and answer questions. Please register at Transition from EFS-Web and Private PAIR to Patent Center training.
For assistance, contact the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at 866-217-9197 during their operating hours of 6 a.m. to midnight ET, Monday - Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patent Center accounts
- A verified account enables users to view their pending patent applications and to file follow-on submissions.
- Practitioners and independent inventors require a verified USPTO.gov account to use Patent Center.
- Obtain a verified USPTO.gov account using the verification process.