The following comments were submitted in 2012 in response to a 2012 notice titled "Request for Comments on the Recommendation for the Disclosure of Sequence Listings Using XML (Proposed ST.26)," which was published in the Federal Register at 77 Fed. Reg. 28541 (May 15, 2012).
Follow the links below for the text of the March 28, 2012 draft of the proposed main body of the sequence listing standard, with its associated Annexes:
- Recommmendation for the disclosure of sequence listings using XML (Proposed ST.26)
- Annex B.1. Controlled vocabularies
- Document Type Definition (DTD for Proposed ST.26)
Submitters may review the list below to ensure their submission has been received. If a comment has not been posted within two weeks of submission, please submit it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the following documents are posted as originally received but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- American Bar Association - Section of Intellectual Property Law [PDF]
- American Intellectual Property Law Association [PDF]
- Intellectual Property Owners Association [PDF]
- Japan Intellectual Property Association [PDF]
B. Government Agencies
C. Academic and Research Institutions
D. Law Firms