Patent Online Services is a central location where you can access resources that allow you to search, file, view and obtain status for patents. The following tools and web sites are available to aid you in your patent process.
Electronic Filing System (Patent Center)
Apply for a patent using Patent Center:
- Patent Center - for filing, follow-on processing, managing applications, checking the status on and viewing associated documents for patent applications and more
- Learn More About Patent Center - Information and Resources
- Setup your Customer Number
- Electronic Filing System Outage - for basic filing when Patent Center has an unscheduled outage
Priority Document Exchange (PDX)
Program for direct electronic priority document exchange with participating foreign intellectual property offices (EPO, JPO, KIPO, and WIPO)
Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
Search for published patent sequences.
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
- Sequence Software (biotech - Checker & PatentIn)
Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS)
To assign ownership of a patent.
Patent Assignment Search
Search for patent assignments.
Official Gazette Online
View weekly published patents in the Official Gazette Online .
Patent Attorney/Agent Search
Search for registered patent attorneys or agents .