Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Private PAIR for registered customers provides secure access to your pending application documents.
- Search class/subclass combinations associated with each Group Art Unit for patent examination purposes.
- Patent Center will replace EFS-Web, Public PAIR and Private PAIR and features a single, unified interface. Access application image file wrapper, including patents, published application documents, and applications to which a patented or published application claims domestic priority.
Patent Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
- Electronic Patent Filing for Unregistered eFilers—for basic initial filing of new patent applications
- Electronic Patent Filing for Registered eFilers—for enhanced filing, follow-on processing, and saved submissions using assigned Customer Number
- Electronic Filing System Contingency for Unregistered eFilers—for basic initial filing of new patent applications when the primary portal to EFS-Web has an unscheduled outage
Trademark Status & Document Retrieval (TSDR)
- Displays the electronic file record for trademark applications and registrations.
- Retrieves status information and overall prosecution histories for pending applications and registered trademarks
Trademark Status & Document Retrieval
Other eBusiness Applications
- Search for USPTO employees by name, telephone number or organization.
Employee Locator >
- Find more USPTO eBusiness applications.
USPTO Electronic Business Center >