- John Sandage, deputy director general, patent and technology sector, WIPO
- Joseph Ferretti, vice president and chief counsel, Global Trademarks, PepsiCo, Inc., and INTA president
- A representative from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global IP Center
- Mark L. Whitaker, president, AIPLA
- Mario Bollini, cofounder and chief technology officer of Global Research Innovation and Technology, Inc. (GRIT) — a winner of the USPTO’s 2015 Patents for Humanity award — and featuring the GRIT Freedom Chair,
- Tobie Hatfield, senior director of athlete innovations and explorations at Nike, Inc., and featuring Nike’s FlyEase technology, a product designed for athletes of all abilities and ages.
Registration is free and the event is open to the public. Please register here.